Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to get an Idea patented good an insurance policy you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a full-line of providers not wanting to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Include too many similar providers that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor product ideas and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they write a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for tech purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.